Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

If your Indian friend insisted that he believes that Tibet is part of his nation, not China, citing religious reasons what should you say?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do not know his religious reasons, but Tibet has usually been not part of China, only when China occupied Tibet, which was against Tibetan and international law. Would you like it if China is an occupied country?

• 1 month ago

He is right as it was a separate nation until they got invaded by China and though they put up a token resistance China easily overran them and the Dali Lama had to flee 

• 1 month ago

History has shown that land "belongs" to whomsoever can take and hold it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would start by taking a huge crap in his mouth since he's too much of a puzzy to go fight for his country

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nothing religious, everything politics

• 1 month ago

Nothing.  In the late 1950s Tibet was up for grabs, but now its just like saying the American South is really part of the Confederacy. 

• 1 month ago

I would say Tibet is its own nation that is being held captive by China and that India has no valid claim on it either.

• 1 month ago

Nothing. They are expressing an opinion. At best you could ask them to explain why they feel that way. You might even learn something.

• 1 month ago

I have a ton of Indian friends, in India and scattered around the globe. None of them express that sentiment. 

• 1 month ago

Nothing.

People believe all sorts of nonsense, all of us do.

Let it go, tell yourself its a subject best left avoided and don't spend anymore time worrying about the beliefs of others that have nothing at all to do with you. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.