Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 month ago

My body cries after work!& no body forces me to work.Now what to do to remove this pain,as it is located at back ward of my waist & medulla?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    See a chiropractor and see if that helps.  For years before I retired I saw a chiropractor and it helped me tremendously.  If that doesn’t work talk to your MD about pain medicines you can take. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.