Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

So like, why they always putting weed in Brownies?

It seems like there is a whole world of food you could inject cannabis into, but the world seems set on brownies. Why can I not find a delightful cannabis burger? A weed-crusted fillet? Pot infused fried chicken?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You'll have to devise your own recipes.

• 1 month ago

Where are you going to inject it in meat? You need to infuse it somehow in fat--butter, so baked goods are the obvious. You can do it with gummies. I saw a weed cookbook at the library... maybe they make savory recipes too.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The amount of weed in a brownie is not cost effective, to get a buzz. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can find all of those things if you go to a state where recreational cannabis is legal.    Go to a place like Seattle and you can spend $1000 on a five course meal prepared by a Michelin chef - all infused with cannabis.  But these are likely served in private homes and are by invitation.

For something less high-brow, try the Magical Butter food truck.   Cannabis infused pork belly sammie sound good?  

I don't understand why you need to put the cannabis in food.   Why not just head to your favorite burger joint and get high in the parking lot like a normal person?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Learn to cook. Make your own. Weed infused pizza would be super great!

• 1 month ago

Look on Netflix. There is a show called 'Cooked With Cannabis'. It is all about cooking all kinds of food with weed in it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.