Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 5 months ago

Why are Scorpio women usually fat and ugly?

Never noticed that. I notice alot of geminis are though. 

Are you body shaming???you h o e middle finger for you bi tch

Source(s): Aquarius

Scorpio women (especially women with their Moon and/or Venus in Scorpio) are unattractive, fat, jealous, whiny. Same goes for women with Moon/Pluto aspects. My mother in law had Moon conjunct Pluto in Leo and my sister in law has Moon in Leo square Pluto in Scorpio. They are both fat, lazy slobs.

Scorpio women are usually the most sexiest of the zodiac but their mood swings make them hard to deal with and a man has to have an dominate personality to deal with them and truth be told Scorpio women are better with male fire sign cause they both understand each other mood swings

The same reason you are stupid and superficial.

That's only a few that you know.  In fact, they average out about the same as everybody else.

I know an ugly scorpio 😬

Maybe because their mothers had little to eat during the second trimester.

Why are gang stalker retards in Horoscopes, unaware that appearance and zodiac signs don't have anything to do with each other? 🥴