Anonymous

I think i had a drunken one night stand with my boyfriend's dad before lockdown and now help me please!?

Recently i have been feeling really poorly. My boyfriend had been wondering if I'm pregnant? I got a test...turns out i am. I am absolutely wracked with guilt while my boyfriend is over the moon that he's gonna be a dad. The thing is, I don't honestly know if he is

I made a complete and utter fool of myself before lockdown. I went out got blind drunk and stayed out longer than i should have. My boyfriend was working away but i remember his dad was out celebrating a friend's birthday i think. He greeted me and flirted heavily. He is very fit and charming and has always fancied me despite being married to my boyfriend's mum. But he was caring and he promised he'd look after me as i got more and more drunk. I don't even remember leaving the pub that night

I woke up the next morning with a banging headache (hangover) in bed with my boyfriend's dad in a hotel room. We were both naked and hair was very messy. I was too drunk to remember but I'm sure we must have had sex. Ever since i discovered im pregnant I've been feeling sick to my stomach. I have barely had sex with my boyfriend during lockdown but when we do we always do it safely. So i am sure his dad is the biological father of my baby. I am being eaten up by this. If it really is his dad's i have destroyed their family forever

I've finally got round to discussing this with him but i could have punched him after what he said to me. He confirmed we did have sex that night (he remembers cos he wasn't as drunk as me?) he bragged apparently it was so good but i need to get a abortion (i refused) all cos he doesn't wanna get found out. He had the cheek to say it is definitely his baby as he can satisfy me better than my boyfriend.

He's looking for more sex from you.  I think that if you're against abortion, that you hide the fact it's his and impress to the boy it's his instead.  I mean, even condoms aren't 100% guaranteed.

• Alan H

Lesson one: deal with that drinking or even worse may occur.

Lesson two: have a paternity test, unless you prefer for the event to remain secret.  Otherwise you will never know.   Your alcohol induced behaviour could have destroyed two relationships,

Why do you need the prop of chemical comfort to cope with your life?

If his father was the type to even share a bed with you this can't be the man you'd ever make your father-in-law or the grandparent of any child you ever had (because he's a creep). So now that it's clear you can't continue the relationship with your boyfriend you'll need to decide whether to terminate the pregnancy or give the child up for adoption. You need to be able to make a totally clean break of it and never see these people again. Also, stop getting blackout drunk as that alone makes you unfit to raise a child. 

Thats a big miss, if your keeping the baby, put the son as the father, just keep it that way, then you wont break up a family

Wow! This is a difficult one. I think I'd come clean with the boyfriend and spill the beans about his father and see where this leads to. His Dad actually raped you if you were so drunk you don't remember anything and, if I were you, I would file a complaint and have him arrested for rape. I'd also have a DNA performed so that you will know who the father of your child is. 

Source(s): clean with the boyfriend

i truly believe that the story you told is the defition of rape. 

Dang . . . . . . . . . this is pretty messed up. You just ruin 2 marriages, and a father and son relationship, on top of that your child's childhood aswell. It's not your fault for being drunk, but it is your fault for hanging out with your father in law drunk with nobody else. Tell the truth and prepare yourself. 

I am in absolute awe. I can not believe what I'm reading right now.

Okay I'm not gonna lie, the way you worded this question makes me wonder if his dad sexually assaulted you that night. I know that's really frightening especially when you didn't know what happened! 

But seriously: 

"He greeted me and flirted heavily"

"He has always fancied me despite being married to my boyfriend's mum"

"He promised he'd look after me"

You were off your face but woke up naked in bed with him. If that was me alarm bells would be ringing. This was not consensual sex in my book. I think his father raped you and he deserves to be caged.

• CB

Get an abortion, or STFU, the genetics are damn near the same and no one will know if there is no paternity test taken.