Can you trade in a car and keep the rear window?

This is probably a stupid question but I have a 2014 Dodge Avenger that has a problem in the front wheel that no expert can seem to figure out. The car is almost undriveable at this point so I'm looking to trade it in. Ive had this car since 2014 and I've put lots and lots of stickers on the back window. Some of these stickers have a lot of meaning to me because they were given to me and put on by a close friend that passed away recently. This car even has a lot of meaning so it sucks I'm gonna have to trade it in. But I would like to keep the back window with all the stickers on it. Is there a way that the dealership can give me the rear window? Or would I have to replace the window before I traded it in? Please just let me know if there's any way I can keep this part of the car since it means a lot.

Find a "different expert(maybe like a professional mechanic that does car repair for a Living"? to fix the car front end". It is not a mystery to him.  Just to you.  He know right off you can't take a window without replacing it with another window(you can buy from the junk yard of the same car that still has the window) and have to pay someone to remove both windows and install one window because the other is going into the garage to gather dust.  That is the reality.  Who buys half a car?  It it were a model T or model A or Dusenberg or a Batmobile, nobody I know would.

they are going to give a bad deal for the car

They will give you a junkyard price for the vehicle if there is no rear window.  Replace the rear window if you want to get a decent trade in price for the car. 

And after some years, you will be wondering why you kept the rear window.  As they say in the movies, you have to let go.

• martin

You have to pay the price, and trade in the car by subtracting a rear window and labor cost to install.

You would need to have the window traded out BEFORE taking it to the dealership to trade it in.

In fact - having the window traded out is probably a good idea since all those stickers are going to bring down any trade in value you might get out of the vehicle.  

The dealership will over charge you if they do it.  Get it done someplace else before you start looking for someplace to trade it in.

Sure, they'd just knock off the cost of removing it and replacing it plus labor. Not worth it.  Trading a car is almost always a bad idea as they give you peanuts. 99% would be better off selling on their own.