I was rear ended?

I was rear-ended in January in New York. It was repaired by Travelers. I was again rear-ended in the month of June. Now the adjuster from my insurance company which is Geico told me that it has some faulty repairs and they can't pay for them. I have to take it back to the previous repair shop. I just paid 800 bucks to move my vehicle from TN to NY. My question is what are my options if the repair shop said that the frame was bent from this new accident and if he will not accept the responsibility to swap the frame. I have a 2017 GMC Sierra.

Thanks in advance.

Do I Still Have to Pay Off My Car Loan If it was Totaled?

Adjuster is of course lying.  Insurance companies make every means possible not to pay. 

You stop paying your loan when it is totaled.  The insurance company will give you a cash value of the vehicle minus deductibles.  The check will be in your name and the lender's name.  You will have to pay the balance if the insurance payment is less than what you still owe.

• car253

What state were you recently in the accident?   File a complaint against Geico with your state's Department of Insurance.   Geico should not be playing games with you.   You want cheap auto insurance.  You get what you pay for.   File the complaint. 

You obviously have little experience with car.  Once a frame is bent the vehicle is usually considered to be totaled, it can not be "swapped"

You definitely have a problem here.  You still owe the payments on the loan no matter what.  

• May

contact your state's Insurance commissioner to get advice and/or see what you can do about this.

• arther

get a letter from the first repairer stating his repairs were up to industry standard and the vehicle was repaired properly.

send it to the insurance and demand they repair your vehicle or pay you out.Yes you still have to pay out the loan.