Amazon package 2 days late?

Amazon has not provided any reason, and only says I can get a refund tomorrow. But I still want what I ordered! What should I do?

coz of covid-19 pandemic

Do you know of store where you can obtain the product immediately? If you do, I suggest to ask Amazon to refund your money, and you go to the store that can provide the product now, and buy it.

• Due to covid 19, Amazon is taking longer to deliver some items. 

Wait a few more days and see if your order arrives. If it doesn't then let the seller know you didn't receive your order and ask for a refund. 

Wait longer.  It might show up eventually.

If it doesn't, then take the refund, and use the refund to buy the same thing again.

And they don't provide tracking, so you can see where it's stuck??  I use Amazon a lot for things & they're usually right on time.  Though a few times the delivery folks have dropped off my packages at the wrong place.  

Give it a few more days, & if still not arrived contact them.   

call 1800nobdycares.

Your only options are to wait

• Lisa

What I would do is contact Amazon.  It is not easy to find their email address or phone # on their website, but there are ways to contact them if you search.  Also, you can look at your order page.  If they have cancelled your order because the item is now unavailable, it should be noted there.

Amazon has been having difficulty fulfilling their orders as so many more people are now ordering that way rather than go to "brick and mortar" stores.  For my last order, they told me it would take about three weeks to fill, and then it was seven days late.  It also seems to me that they are running out of items more frequently than usual.  Apparently, they are having problems getting items, too. 

Good luck to you! 

You have 2 options.

1. WAIT until it shows up.

2. Accept the refund.

That assumes they can delver the product.

If you sued, the MOST you could get is a refund.