Jokes & Riddles: How old is the average bald eagle when it loses its hair?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

It doesn't lose it's hair because all bald eagles are above average if not above Lincoln's nose on Mt.Rushmore.

• 1 month ago

Actually, the name bald came from Sweden where the word 'bald' means 'blonde'. The eagles have bald heads meaning 'blonde'.

• 1 month ago

Not sure how old McNabb was here.........but I bet he sure lost some hair over this play ! 

Sehorn's Miraculous Inception against the Eagles! Divsion Playoff game 2001. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nde0JNDvRBM

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

I'd imagine Philadelphia Eagles fans of all ages have torn out their hair at this point ...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

4 months old because my grandma said so. 

• 1 month ago

There were NO bald EAGLES in the 70's.......😂😂😂😂

Attachment image
  • RR
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There are old eagles and bold eagles but there are no old bold eagles...

• 1 month ago

The eagle would have to be dead in order to lose its hair, which does not exist because eagles possess feathers, if that is the punchline you were aiming for, in which case you are very predictable. Bald eagles typically die at about 30 years old in the wild, so it would typically have to be alive for 30 years assuming it dies naturally. To advance the process, you can kill the eagle yourself, but if you are in America you will go to jail for murder, treason, and battery without salt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.