Can I reassign or transfer an employee if she turns down my sexual advances...what recourse do I have?

Look I thought she liked me, she is very flirty, but she got mad because I grabbed her buttocks, now it is very ackward when she is working, I think it would be best to move her somewhere else but I don't want it to be percieved negatively 

6 Answers

  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

    Give her another chance. Tell her you are the boss and she should satisfy you below the waist. If she doesn’t, report her to the personnel department and include exactly what happened, and you want her transferred. If she does what you want, recommend her for a raise, and state your reasons. 

  • Erik
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Your only recourse is to keep trolling on Yahoo Answers.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago


  • Never
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    reported. yawn. smh

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Scott
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Sure, troll. You do that.

  • 1 month ago

    Certainly not. That’s

     assault, you’re lucky she hasn’t reported you for grabbing her like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.