Do Italians talk baloney?
- JackolanternLv 75 months ago
Americans must like baloney too. A lot of them voted to put a boloney maker in the Oval Office!
- GreggLv 65 months ago
Salami as well, and scampilasagna
- Weasel McWeaselLv 75 months ago
No, we talk Mortadella.
You keep a-talkin' a-sh*t about Italians, you end up MORTE in da dell, capiche?
- CelifrogLv 65 months ago
Only when it's covered in tomato sauce.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- FubarLv 55 months ago
All the time.
- Big KahunaLv 75 months ago
No,that would be baloni.
- CarolLv 55 months ago
Yes, but mostly with the Germans.
- CaninesLv 55 months ago
Holy Al Pacino! What's a matter for you? We speaka da English lika you. Dona maka me send you Sicilian message. I maka you sleep with da fish.
- Anonymous5 months ago
I believe they talk Italian.
- Laughing BOYLv 75 months ago
And TALK while they CHEW..... 😂😂😂😂