Do Italians talk baloney?
- JackolanternLv 71 month ago
Americans must like baloney too. A lot of them voted to put a boloney maker in the Oval Office!
- GreggLv 61 month ago
Salami as well, and scampilasagna
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
No, we talk Mortadella.
You keep a-talkin' a-sh*t about Italians, you end up MORTE in da dell, capiche?
- CelifrogLv 61 month ago
Only when it's covered in tomato sauce.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- FubarLv 51 month ago
All the time.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
No,that would be baloni.
- CarolLv 51 month ago
Yes, but mostly with the Germans.
- CaninesLv 41 month ago
Holy Al Pacino! What's a matter for you? We speaka da English lika you. Dona maka me send you Sicilian message. I maka you sleep with da fish.
- RRLv 71 month ago
I believe they talk Italian.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
And TALK while they CHEW..... 😂😂😂😂