Did they no have HOSPITALS back then??

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

So easy to find out online.

• 1 month ago

I thought everybody knew that he was shot dead by Jack Ruby

• 1 month ago

So you know he didn't get to the hospital! So you know something about this.

If you wanted an accurate answer, why not go to wikipedia.This is a troll.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Someone is being a troll.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Hospitals don't save everybody. Don't you follow the news?

He was shot in the abdomen at close range on live TV on November 24, 1963 and no doctor could save him.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course they had hospitals "back then".  But if you're shot point-blank, you probably won't survive.  (And this was on "live" TV.  How come you don't know this?  And don't say "because I wasn't born yet".  Neither was I, yet I know history, and knew that WELL before I was 13, you know, the age at which you can be on here.)

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who hasn't seen this answered in videos 100s of times since it happened.  Hospitals can't save ALL shooting victims.

• 1 month ago

The bullet entered Oswald's left side in the front part of the abdomen and caused damage to his spleen, stomach, aorta, vena cava, kidney, liver, diaphragm, and eleventh rib before coming to rest on his right side.

• A bullet to the gut, and a whole lot of non urgency will do that

• 1 month ago

He bled out. In 1963, ambulances were essentially station wagons with room for a stretcher. Patients were just shoved inside and carted to the ER, but did not receive any care on the way. The bullet entered Oswald's left side and traveled across his abdomen, hitting major organs & severing his abdominal artery. He never stood a chance with a wound like that.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.