In which regions of the world is "yous" used as a plural of "you"?

In this case, I am Brazilian and I read on some sites about idioms that depending on the place you are in, the plural of "you" is accepted with an "S" at the end (that is, "yous"!)...

You hear it sometimes in Ireland, but as everyone here has said, it's not proper English. The plural of you is you, we don't distinguish the way other languages do.

You'd be more likely to hear 'y'all' (you all) in the southern US, which is also bad English

In Australia, though it is very Okker and not heard so much these days.

It's widely used in Scotland, by the less-well-educated.

Northeastern US, but it's not used by educated people.

• sam

It can be a Philadelphia regional accent, or a suburb of NYC.

'Hey I was just talkin' 'bout yous guys!"

It can be used in written text in quotation marks to indicate the way someone actually speaks. However it would never be used in formal writing.

• Zirp

northeastern US

People who claim that it is "wrong" to distinguish second person singular from second person plural are newspeak-artists who want you to believe that sexe is sex and left is wrong

Nowhere, in correct spoken English, and never in written English unless it's dialogue spoken by a character. But in regional dialects, it's used in almost every country where English is the principal language.

I have heard it used here in Canada, though not for at least 35 years. It's used by people of uneducated or very rural backgrounds. I have seen it written as part of the dialogue of a person from Glasgow, and in that case it was spelled 'yez' which is most like how it's pronounced in Canada. Many Scots immigrated to Canada. I've seen it spelled 'youse' in American writing, so maybe that's how they say it there.

As ever, wikipedia to the rescue: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/yous

If you want to speak proper English, don't use it. You may if you are with people who use it and you have an extreme need to be just like them.

I have only heard it in New York City, from uneducated blue-collar workers.

its a regional dialect it's still considered uneducated speech

In the English West Midlands and sporadically elsewhere in England outside the Southeast.