Is it stupid to get married in 2020? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

i should killed myself 10 years ago when i said yes

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Yes because marriages don't last anymore.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Stupid if you don't have love for man or woman, jobless and broke.

• 5 months ago

It's stupid to get married if you're a man.  I'm married, and really regret it.  Marriage exists so women can take advantage of their husbands and abuse them without fear of losing your income.  My wife watches TV all day while I'm at work, spends all my money keeping me perpetually broke, criticizes me constantly, has a short temper, refuses to do any housework, and has zero interest in sex.  Once you have kids you're stuck forever.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Just as stupid as it is to get married in any year

• RP
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Most people would feel it is no more nor less stupid than marrying in any other year, especially those who have already married in 2020.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The year is not a factor in whether two people should get married or not. 

• 5 months ago

Men by all that's holy never get married.  Trust me on this

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not if you want to get away with having a small, cheap wedding. The COVID-19 lockdown has made it so that people feeling pressured to have big, expensive wedding and would otherwise have big, expensive weddings that they themselves don't really want are finding that the COVID-19 lockdown has given them an out, a way to get away with having a small, cheap wedding. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It’s stupid to get married in order to play house. It would be stupid for *you* to get married anytime soon.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.