Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Why is a daughter raised by a feminist mom vs. Christian mom is 10x less likely to be sexually molested by male relatives?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Religious people often put their religion over the welfare of their children.  There have been documentaries about several different religions that allowed their Religious Leaders to get away with grooming and abusing children in the community, and often the parents knew about the abuse and just turned a 'blind eye' and allowed it to continue.  

Generally Feminists aren't religious and would never put their political beliefs over the protection of their children.  It would just never happen, if a feminist married a molestor, it's most likely that she'd divorce him PDQ.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don’t meet many men to begin with or men are repulsed by their ugliness inside and outside.

• Nat
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Obviously that statistic doesn’t exist but I get what you’re saying.

Christian moms are more likely to side with the Abusive men in their family than feminists 

• Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Simply not true.  Add source/url showing where you got this, frankly, goofy statement.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They aren’t. 

I mean I don’t even find feminist women attractive for obvious reasons but I’d slip my whole hand up there wearing silicon gloves, just to prove I can. #SexuallyAssaultAFeminist.

• liz
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Here’s a crazy idea.  Why not post the evidence for any of these notion of yours, OP? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well, feminists hate men so it would make sense that a feminist mom would have no males around to molest their kids.

• Feminism promotes rape, particularly women raping men

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The rape rate of liberal men and women is higher than the rape rate of conservative men and women, you know. 

• 1 month ago

She isn't.  And FYI there are millions of feminist Christians moms, and I'm one of them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.