Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Have you been out in public and wanted to punch somebody in the face for not following the COVID guidlines?

The Yesterday I was checking out at the grocery store and some guy behind me was not wearing a mask, not staying behind the lines marked for 6ft, and he was coughing.

Then there was another time I was out and some guy was at an ATM LICKING his FINGERS while counting money

No, but I occasionally wish the I has a recording of sneezing that I could play from behind those people while I sprayed their necks with an atomizer of water.

Democrats ... always prone to violent acts... why can't you just leave people alone and mind your own fvcking business?

No.  I'm not a COVID Karen or a mask-Nazi.

I will do my part to protect myself, and if other people choose to take that risk, that is on them.

I live in a red state, and there are too many people without masks on even though we're seeing a nasty rise in cases, even after the fact that the governor is now forcing everyone to wear a mask in public. Unsurprisingly, it's always the Trumpers.