Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Have you been out in public and wanted to punch somebody in the face for not following the COVID guidlines?

The Yesterday I was checking out at the grocery store and some guy behind me was not wearing a mask, not staying behind the lines marked for 6ft, and he was coughing.

Then there was another time I was out and some guy was at an ATM LICKING his FINGERS while counting money

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, but I occasionally wish the I has a recording of sneezing that I could play from behind those people while I sprayed their necks with an atomizer of water.

• 1 month ago

Democrats ... always prone to violent acts... why can't you just leave people alone and mind your own fvcking business?

• 1 month ago

No.  I'm not a COVID Karen or a mask-Nazi.

I will do my part to protect myself, and if other people choose to take that risk, that is on them.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I live in a red state, and there are too many people without masks on even though we're seeing a nasty rise in cases, even after the fact that the governor is now forcing everyone to wear a mask in public. Unsurprisingly, it's always the Trumpers.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.