Anonymous

Can white people have an opinion anymore?

First off I'm black before you start abusig me. I've just noticed that if a white person critises a black person or has a different opinion even not racist and might just disagree with some point. They lose their job, made a public disgrace all over the internet and are abused without justification because their opinion is slightly different. But me as a black person can say what I want without consequences. I support blm over police brutality. But I don't support my opinion being more important even if wrong because the colour of my skin, if anything that's racist.

• kswck2

I have no desire to abuse you, or much anyone. The issue i have with people in general is that I am not able to have an opinion that conflicts with their opinion. And when I express it, I am the one called Racist, xenophobic, or what have you. And what makes matters worse, is that the person Calling me a Racist, etc., has No comprehension of who and what I really am. It is an uninformed knee-jerk reaction, and in My opinion, makes Them look really silly of more often, Ignorant. 

Yes, but if you have an opinion that doesn't match up with what left-wingers believe in they will label you racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamophobic, etc. They will also call you a bigot, uneducated, ignorant redneck or incestuous hillbilly. Liberals are supposedly very loving and tolerant people.

I don’t believe you are white.

Our forefathers didn't give their lives for you to be campaigning for the oppressor. 

If you are black, you need to start thinking black, it's getting late now it's 2020.

Everyone should have an opinion but not based on one's colour of skin.