Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

When you had your first ever job did you ever used to struggle with budgeting???

My first jobs were all while still living at home for free. My first grown up job, on my own? Oh yeah, we were broker than hell, trying to afford everything. It honestly wasn't until we were ready to move out of state that we finally buckled down and got it together. 

No, I had good self discipline even then.

Are you kidding me?  I was 7 years old!  

I was living with my parents. the only income was my father's wage. which wasn't much, after college I've gone into full-time employment. for the next 3 years, everything I earned 80% went it to the keep of the house. until my siblings started working. the weight on my shoulders  gradually lessened 

I am really glad that I was able to contribute  

• y

First job was when I was still using and drinking, so yes. Budgeting was an issue. By the time I had my first real job, Budgeting was no longer an issue, neither were drugs and booze.

• Kathy

Nope, because I still lived at home.

I know my first job was working at a tomato packing house from 7 in the morning to 8 at night I didn't even have time to cash my check sometimes I wound up with three uncashed paychecks in my drawer before I finally went to the bank

It is a while since I left school and started work, but I cannot remember having problems budgeting.  We were paid a wage it had to last all week, if we went mad and spent it all then we had to wait another week to get paid.