Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

When you had your first ever job did you ever used to struggle with budgeting???

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

My first jobs were all while still living at home for free. My first grown up job, on my own? Oh yeah, we were broker than hell, trying to afford everything. It honestly wasn't until we were ready to move out of state that we finally buckled down and got it together. 

• 3 months ago

No, I had good self discipline even then.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Are you kidding me?  I was 7 years old!  

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I was living with my parents. the only income was my father's wage. which wasn't much, after college I've gone into full-time employment. for the next 3 years, everything I earned 80% went it to the keep of the house. until my siblings started working. the weight on my shoulders  gradually lessened 

I am really glad that I was able to contribute  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • y
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

First job was when I was still using and drinking, so yes. Budgeting was an issue. By the time I had my first real job, Budgeting was no longer an issue, neither were drugs and booze.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Nope, because I still lived at home.

• 3 months ago

I know my first job was working at a tomato packing house from 7 in the morning to 8 at night I didn't even have time to cash my check sometimes I wound up with three uncashed paychecks in my drawer before I finally went to the bank

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It is a while since I left school and started work, but I cannot remember having problems budgeting.  We were paid a wage it had to last all week, if we went mad and spent it all then we had to wait another week to get paid.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.