Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 7 months ago

Do you like these shoes?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    7 months ago
    Favourite answer

    For me,  I prefer shoes with some kind of heel or wedge.  Younger people would love them though.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

    those are called flats and no

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.