Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

How am I supposed to be nice to a woman who constantly insults me when she think I can't hear her?

TELL HER TO PLEASE STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS..

In your question I can see the bitterness it has caused. Do you really think that bitterness makes your life better? The whole point of forgiving is getting that poison out of our lives to give us a better quality life. Idiots are always exist, does this mean we take their stupidity and destroy the quality of our lives? You're just giving them far more power to destroy your happiness.

Just don’t. Record her and tell her to suck it

Your Mom wants you to clean up your room

You should put a dead rat in her shoes.

A man saw when a snake was dying burned and decided to take it out of the fire, but when it did, the snake bit him. By the reaction of pain, the man released her and the animal fell back into the fire and was burning again. The man tried to pull it out again and again the snake bit him.

Someone who was watching approached the man and said:

- excuse me, but you're stubborn! Don't you understand that every time you try to get her out of the fire, she's gonna bite?

The man replied:

- the nature of the snake is biting, and that's not gonna change mine, which is to help.

So, with the help of a piece of iron, the man took out the fire snake and saved his life.

Do not change your nature if someone does harm you do not lose your essence; only take precautions.

Source(s): You don't have to like them to be professional.