Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 3 months ago

What treatments should I get done so my thick extremely curly and damaged hair to look like in the picture? also what haircut is this?

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Favourite answer

    Get a good hair cut to remove the damaged hair. Protein treatments can some what help repair the damage. 

    I would call that long hair with long layers. If it's some thing you want, find a way to bring the picture with you if you've booked an appointment. It can be tricky to describe a hair style if you don't know the terminology.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.