If a person eats fast food 4 times a day will they get high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol?

You forgot to include a heart attack.  But yes all of the above.

• Shay

Maybe - maybe not.

Diet alone is only part of the problem.

I have been married to my husband for over 30 years.  We eat the same basic meals together most of the time.  He has diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and gout.  (and has had these things for almost 20 years)   I have ONLY high blood pressure - even though we have the same basic diet.  His family has a history of all those health issues.  My family ONLY has a history of issues with blood pressure.  Genetics IS a factor in how your body processes what you eat.   

A poor diet increases risks.  It does NOT guarantee actually developing any of those conditions.

A healthy diet decreases risks.  It does NOT guarantee avoiding any of those conditions. 

Not necessarily. They are just adding a little bit to the chances of developing it.   But not as badly as some folks would like you to believe.

Not necessarily. It depends on your health and physical activity, but it's definitely NOT "healthy". 

• Rick B

Probably.  Depends on what they eat.