When my doctor ordered me to take an EKG test I was nervous but the nurse did it and I was fine. Do you feel scared?

It's important to have a "baseline" EKG taken while your heart is healthy.  Healthy EKGs vary somewhat from person to person, and the difference between your healthy EKG and one where something has happened to your heart could be the difference between life and death.

You have not had any alcohol to become crazy,if you,ve become frightend out of this simple test!

• Mike

No, I don't feel scared.  Why would I.

almost no one is scared of an EKG once you tell them how its done-its quick and simple and no pain at all

No, sir, not at all.  I KNOW that medical procedures are carried out when there's a need for them to be carried out.

My doctor told me tests are only for people whose lives matter.