What should I do if a person that is going to a concert I have a restraining order against is going too? ?

I'm going to a concert later on this year (I live in NZ) and I have a restraining order against this person who bullied me because I hated this guy ( almost half of the city hated him) a family member was dating and he threatened to burn our house down. I saved many many from being bullied by them 

This person is going to the same concert and likes going to concerts and what do I do if I see them there? 

Can I email the venue and give them a photo of them for them to give to security so they can turn them away at the gates when they show up? What do I do if I see them inside the venue? 

You avoid them.  Very simple.  

I doubt you're even going to see this person.  If you do see him, walk away.

• Tavy

This has nothing to do with the venue and you cannot stop him going.

Either stay away or avoid him if you see him there.

You have no say in turning them away. They are a paying customer. If he bothers you that much, it's up to you to leave. Just ignore him, there's probably thousands of people there. If you run into him, just ignore him.