Jas asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

What was it about George Floyd's murder?

What do you think it was about George Floyd's, after so many stories of police brutality and injustice, that broke the camel's back and burst the dam?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • We don't often get to watch the very slow, deliberate, cold blooded murder of a man, by another who is supposed to be there to protect against that crime. I don't believe in capital punishment but, for him, my protestations would be rather muted.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Media and hysteria. 

• 1 month ago

Bleeding heart drivel.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think it was the cold blooded callousness of the police at the scene, this was not an officer shooting his gun in the heat of the moment, it was a slow deliberate murder.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The brains and money behind the ANTIFA filth have been planning this for some time. They just needed an excuse. The death of a low life criminal was all they needed.

• 1 month ago

It was a set up to create a divide. 

Create chaos and fear, people are more controllable.

And the elite knows they are sitting on a time-ticking bomb with the minorities. 

Prepare for civil war!

• gerald
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because the virus has reduced the western world to equal status , 

• 1 month ago

Maybe that it was a film of a man being murdered by the police.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Came at a time of heightened tension because of lockdown. There have been numerous other deaths, but not with such an unpopular incumbent in the White House in an election year.

• 1 month ago

Democrats saw a perfect opportunity to agitate the African American community in hopes of getting more to vote in November after millions refused to vote for Hillary. So funny that you think that these riots were started based on some kind of sense or logic.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.