how many feet mount everest?

I depends on which site you look it up on. Some say 29,029 feet and some say 29,027 feet and some say even differently.

• Rain

The Mount Everest is 29,029 ft high.

• Joseph

If only there was some way to search for information using a device such as computer, tablet, or a smart phone with an Internet connection.  Imagine what we could learn then.    

Manyyyuuuyyyyyyyu

• MARK

None! Mountains do not have feet.

If you want to know the altitude of Mount Everest that is the question you should have asked. I am not saying you must you the word 'altitude'; however, I am sure that you can write a coherent question. If you are too lazy to do that then you do not deserve any answers.

As others have said you can look up the height of Mount Everest by using an Internet search engine.

Did Google block you?, if yes it's easy to remember, it's about 8848 meters to the sky.

A lot.

29,029 feet above sea level, or 8,848 meters.