Gender Studies: What is your favorite date idea?

First, you arrive at my doorstep carrying nothing more than that package I ordered, and wearing nothing more than a UPS uniform.

Second, we will consume Beef Soup With Swamp Peef And Cheese under the wispy willows until our nucleotides are wagging in the hurricane breeze. 

Third, I will reveal to you my real name in confidence: "hot dog water ice cube". You will thank me and I'll tell you to stop crying even though you're not crying. You ask to hold my hand but my fists are already clutching many pebbles and I refuse to let go of them.

That's all of it go home.

Serve her a huge meal, nag her until she licks the platter clean, and then take her for a romantic ride on the "Vomit Comet" gravity simulator plane without Dramamine. What could possibly go wrong?

I heard that if you throw up in microgravity, sometimes it floats back into your mouth.

That could be fun.

I read your question before clicking on it and I thought you were one of the stranger men on here. I felt stopped at the word "nucleotides." My date idea is to go out to eat, have a drink or coffee. Talking to someone lets me know if I'm interested in pursuing things any further.

• Maybe spend a weekend together then kick her out mon morning, go to the gym go to the movies, go out to eat, spend half the weekend in bed, have sex, massage each other, cuddle, something like that 

But yeah Monday you have to kick them out, that's how you have to be these days otherwise, as a guy, you get taken advantage of in a bad way by these predatory women 

Not bad. 

But not sexy. 

Stay thirsty my friends...

We can hangout late and you can sleep at my house 

Hm, I'd still stick with my plan. Hit her on the head with a club, take her back to my cave.