Update:

Okay so I’m a 16 year old guy and i really want one :(

Update 2:

I’m a boy and not a girl.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely, for the same reason it is normal to want to play with a baby doll at 6.  The desire to be a parent is in our genes, because otherwise the human race would become extinct.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not unusual but the worst mistake you could make in your life and it could ruin the life of a child born to a big child that isn't ready for the responsibility of being a mother. Are you ready to go with only 2 hours of sleep a night to clean diarrhea filled diapers and walk for hours with a crying baby? Are you financially ready to pay 6000 dollars or more for the delivery of a baby? A hundred a week for diapers, formula and all the other things needed? Do you own your own car to take the baby to doctors? Have the car seat? Have the 250 thousand dollars in income to raise one child to age 18? Are you prepared to stop going out with friends to stay home with the baby? Wait. Don't have a baby until your prepared to care for a baby in every way. 

• 1 month ago

Biologically pretty normal.  Humans have had to reproduce early for centuries. If you did not have children by that age, you might not live long enough to see them become independent.  

Socially, not so good.  Our society says women of that age should be in school and maybe set up a career.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.