Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Are conspiracy theorists essentially just little crybaby cowards?

If an issue -- like climate change -- seems scary, don't deal with it. Just make up some stories for why it's all made up.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 days ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are total idiots

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month ago

I think of a matter like need is that doesn,t let a terrorist pity its aim,be leaving there any a small portion for that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Conspiracies never ever existed?

• 1 month ago

It's unquestioning useful idiots who believe every bit of crap they're fed which make the conspiracies possible.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes these are snowflakes who prefer comforting lies to uncomfortable truths

• 1 month ago

Koshka is a Dirac sock puppet

• 1 month ago

Quite a few "conspiracy theories" have been demonstrated to be true.  Some of these true conspiracies include:

1) The US Department of Treasury poisoning alcohol during Prohibition killing over 1,100 people.

2) The Tuskegee Syphilis study withheld treatment for study participants for 40 years to examine the progression of the disease to death despite available treatments and even a perfect cure in penicillin during the time of the study.

3) The Salk polio vaccine (SV40) contained large amounts of carcinogens that may have contributed to cancers in as many as 100 million Americans.

4) The Gulf of Tonkin incident that got us into the Vietnam War never happened, per the National Security Agency.

5) Operation Northwoods was a series of planned false flag terrorist attacks to justify an invasion of Cuba to overthrow Fidel Castro.  However, Kennedy fired the General who drew up the plans, so they never went forward.

6) MKUltra was a project dramatized in the movie The Men Who Stare at Goats about the government testing LSD on unwitting civilians for purposes of developing mind control.

These are just a few.  In about 30 years when I am about 78 years old we are going to hear a lot of interesting tidbits about some of the life changing events that took place in my lifetime.  I expect a lot of the conspiracy theories we have heard of to be true.

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anyone with half a brain knows that the climate changes.  35 million years ago Antartica didn’t have ice.  The fact that it's natural and has caused drastic land mass boundary changes over time is a fact many today seem to be ignorant of.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yup.... conspiracy theories are for imbeciles who want to feel like intellectuals

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.