Why is my car stalling out? I have a Nissan Altima SL 3.5V, around 135,000 miles.?

Ive had issues out of it since a wreck it was in near Thanksgiving of 2017. I’ve taken it to several mechanics, and they all tell me different things. The cars check engine light is on, and says it has a misfire in the 2nd cylinder. The car will come on but the RPM’s are constantly either overshooting high while just sitting the car in park, or seems they try to drop completely. Often when this happens when I start my car, the car will turn off. It’s not necessarily dead, I just have to wait a few hours to turn it back on. I’ve had the battery, positive cable, negative cable, and mass air flow sensor replaced. It ran for about a month and a half with no problems at all. The other day it acted up again. It turned off in 100 degree heat and I had to sit two plus hours for it turn on. The car when first turned on smokes excessively. It’s more of a white smoke. I got the car from my dad when he couldn’t afford the payments, & took poor care of the maintenance. The smoking situation just began a month or two ago. It’s to the point I have to put oil in once a week. I don’t know if that could be the issue. While driving it, also stalls and misfires while idling into high RPM’s to be able to accelerate. I’m not at all car savvy. I’m also a college student working a part time job trying to fix a car that seems hopeless at this point. I’ve spent so much money on it for mechanics to do nothing. I don’t know if anyone has had similar issues and found a fix or any suggestions. Thank you.

Sounds like a vacuum leak to me. 

I can't believe I'm saying this, I can't stand Pearl or his milk toast answers but you should probably take it to a dealer, they've likely seen this before.

maybe you should get a mechanic to check it out

Fire the parts cannon.  Fix the number 2 misfire first.  Replace the plugs.  Get a new ignition coil and a new fuel injector and replace the ones on the number 2 cylinder.  If the car has an idle air control valve, replace it.  If the car does not have one, replace the throttle body.  No luck, sell the car and get some money from it while it still runs.  Engine might have low compression and/or a bad head gasket.  Good luck.