What happens if I don't do my car verification ?

I live in Texas

• Edna

Your car's "verification"?  Do you mean your car's registration?  You have to renew your registration every year. If you don't renew your registration, you're not supposed to drive the car. In Texas, if you're ever stopped by police and you don't a valid, current registration sticker on your windshield, you'll be issued a traffic citation and be fined for driving without valid registration.

If by "verification" you mean you didn't get a clear Title signed off to you by the seller at the time you "bought" the car, you can't take Title to the car and you can't register it in your name. Without a clear Title in your possession, the car doesn't belong to you - it still belongs to the seller. 

• May

What happens is that You will not have verified your car registration.

"What happens" and "What if" questions answered here daily.

Illegals should go back to their own country

• Ron

Then it won't be verified, and therefore not registered

If it has a title problem you will regret buying it. DO THE VERIFICATION prior to purchasing. 

i would ask the dmv that question