When will the media stop lying?

It’s bad enough they created the Coronavirus Hoax now their making up accusations about Russians putting Bounties on American Soldiers.

What’s next their going to say America is under attacked by Space Aliens?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • miffy
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Nice try, Ivan.

Go back to your master, the brutal gangster Comrade Putin and tell him you have failed .

Better still run for it before he finds out you are a useless troll.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Is that satire ?

• 5 months ago

Space Aliens has been an old fake news for a very long time since 1950s. 

Nevertheless, media do have their responsibility to concur the accuracy of their news.

Perhaps, the simplest way is to consider those media as hearsay

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay_in_United_St...

• 5 months ago

Russian MAFIA TROLL alert!!

Trump is pretty spacy, we'll grant you---but unfortunately for America he is still occupying our White House and paying homage to short-man tyrant (daddy Fred substitute) Vladimir Putin while abusing power.  

What do you get out of peddling the dope of a conspiracy theory for an all-too-real deadly pandemic, Robert, nee Russian troll?  Switch sides---c'mon over to our representative democratic republic side and leave the short-man tyrant Putin behind.  You might benefit from reading "The Plutocracy of Putin: Who Really Owns Russia?" by Karen Daweesh available online, or Malcolm Nance (2018), "The Plot to Destroy Democracy: How Putin and His Spies Are Undermining America and Dismantling the West" to get your facts straight.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I believe it will be when we the people demand accountability. I don't know how or why they can t reports exactly what happens or i said and the their opinion. Everything can be proven exp it was 100 degrees in nc,one station reports that, one says it was 2 degrees and one says it was a blizzard and we allow it by watching but that's weird the ratings are. I didn't realize it but I heard a journalist speak from MY women's magazine say that she was taught that all reporters are to use some type of propaganda to be successful.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

When they stop making money out of people reading their rubbish. So, never.

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You misspelled fox news.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Prove the disease is a HOAX when the death numbers are world wide and are tallied daily from the SAME DISEASE.?https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#news

Bounties on American soldiers would not happen if they stay in their own country.  As the Arabs would have to get to the U.S. and none are going there.

• 5 months ago

there is nothing fake about C19 virus.  ive no idea what the Russian did , but i would put it past them doing such a thing to get even with the Americans who  got thousands of Russian soldiers killed in Afghanistan by supplying the afghan rebels with stinger surface to air missiles 

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Are you really trying to claim the virus is a hoax?  If so then your grasp on reality makes it a waste of time for anyone to respond to you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.