Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

How do I get customers for my online business?

Most people don’t support me. People I know, don’t support me. My family or people I thought were my friends support other people, but not me. Because of this factor, how do I gain customers for my online business?

You ADVERTISE!

More importantly, you use SEO to optimize your website so the bots and spiders that crawl the web  will 'like it'.  You make certain that you have a current SSL Certificate..(90% of people have software that automatically blocks any website that does not have SSL from search results).

You set key words for your website and tag any photos on your website with those key words. 

AND you develop good back links.

If you do not understand what I just posted...and no one you know understands what I just posted...then either go to Fiverr...or UPWORK and hire a good marketer/SEO expert to do the work for you. (you can get a great person on Fiverr for less than you think.  UPWORK is a bit more expensive)

You can also go to the library and get several books on the subject, read them and do it all yourself.

...and whatever concept works for you...

If you don't know the answer to that you need to close your business. Its not viable.