Easy way to apply for work overseas? 10 points best answer ?

I was on fb doing my own thing and I guy saw me and started chatting we got to know each other well. Trust each other so much hes from Pakistan yes I know the ins and outs of some Pakistan ppl but hes a good bloke after covid 19 I wanted him down in Sept to see him. I only see him through video chat and we chat on what's app. This guy so honest makes me happy. We. Both tried many ways to see if he can come uk. He can work up to 6 months but has to be in a high skilled job like doctor NHS computing. Is there any other option to apply for a visa over seas that I missed.??? Cant do invatation letter due to my circumstances.  Student 3 yrs  study. Marriage both yes for future and no for now. I've never felt so happy loved  and cared about before I'm afraid of losing him because of how Brexit turned out. Hes been to embassy for info but didn't work. ask a broker didn't work either. Where can he apply for jobs over seas uk not affecting visas. How can he come to uk what's the best option for him. I've warned him money or marriage I leave but has not asked for these and agree with me what I want..10 points for best answer pls help running out of options I didn't realise it be so hard getting him in uk to see him  but I've cried 2 days straight because hes honest and right guy to be with he has. Been upset and this bond we have is truly incredible 

Application completed and resume submitted.. BUT DO NOT INCLUDE PERSONAL non job related information.

Since you have met online, there's at least a 99% chance that he is scamming you. Sure, he knows all the right things to say, but he's probably playing you. He does not invite you to Pakistan to meet his family, etc, does he? Unless he's accepted by a university & has sufficient funds to pay for everything, or he already qualifies for an occupation on UK's shortage list, there is NO way he can come temporarily for school/work. And there's nothing you can do about it. From your description here, you've been scammed and manipulated, and made to think he "loves" you when he's only using you to try to get him into UK when he doesn't qualify.

Based on that Kerouac level stream of consciousness it doesn't appear this guy has the chops to work legally in the UK nor that you have ability to marry and sponsor him. This is a good thing because it's going to stop you from making a serious mistake in thinking that "chatting" is the same as dating and that your perceptions of honesty as viewed from four thousand miles away...sorry, I meant six thousand kilometers away...are valid. 

• Maxi

So your online chatter wants to come to the UK to live work.... then your online chatter has to qualify for a work visa

You have no clue if this online chatter is good or not, ANYONE can play good guy for the few hours they chat online...so get over yourself he is a stranger who has already manipulated you and he has already told you he wants to come to the UK to live/work.... so you are USEFUL and you will remain USEFUL and manipulated by him to see if he can get what he wants......... then he won't need you any more

If he doesn't qualify for a work visa - then no. 

There is no visa you can help him get.

You are being conned.  There is just about a 100% chance he is already married to a Pakistani woman or betrothed (contractually engaged) to one.

I suggest you tell him you will move to Pakistan and live there with him (no UK visa for him).  You will even renounce your British citizenship so you can become Pakistani, and your children will not be British citizens. See how many seconds it takes for him to drop you. 

LotsofscammersinPakistan.