At home business? (18 year old)?

Hello, I am an 18 year old girl, from England, in case that helps, haha.

I have applied for various jobs, however, the majority of them are not currently hiring during corona. My current job has not put me on furloughed, either. And by the time my friends mum, who is an award winning business herself, told me, she researched for me, and it turned out it was too late as the deadline to appeal was June 15th.

Therefore, I am wanting to start a home business to make money during this time, then when I get a job after the pandemic, I can still have this on the side for extra money.

I was hoping people could help me come up with good ideas for a (small) home business, which preferably will not cost me an extreme amount of money?

I have researched for ideas, but most of the ideas are things like becoming an social media influencer, or things such as an online graphic designer. So they are either jobs that I, personally for myself, would not consider a job, or jobs that would be way too hard for me. I am not the most academic person going, I'm far from it to be honest, but I'm not going to let that stop me or knock back my confidence for starting a business and making my own money.

I'd appreciate all the help and ideas you guys could give, and if you are experienced in the field, or know roughly how much the business idea would be to start up, please let me know those details, too. 

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

I hope you and all your families are staying safe!

Hi yes i know in this covid -19 situation it is very difficult to find job but it is best time to set up your business online.

Drop service business is the future of online business and it can be learnt with blueprint of drop service offered by profinator. i did my enrollment few weeks back and i got my first order too.

this was good choice for me hope it works for you too.

https://profinator.com/

source: google #profinator

baby sit, cut grass. give up seeking at home business.