Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I had sex for the first time a few days ago,We used a condom the whole time and it never broke.I’m still super worried I’m preg and Stressed?

• Edna

If you used a condom and it didn't break or leak, but you're "super worried" and stressed that you might have gotten pregnant, then obviously you're probably too young to be having sex at all. 

If the condom didn't break or leak or come off, then there were never any  sperm cells inside you that could reach your internal reproductive organs and cause pregnancy.  They were all inside the condom. 

• Jim

You obviously aren't ready to have sex. 

If you get pregnant just be pregnant. Nothing to be scared about. 

• Jill

Despite the ? you have not asked a question. 

• edward

You’re all so cute.  Having sex before you’re ready to deal with any of the possible outcomes.

So clearly you're too emotionally immature to be having sex just yet.  Give it a couple of years and try again.

stop having sex please