Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Would you be jealous if your daughter was hotter than you and got more male attention?

• Jane

She is and she does! She's got the best looking genes from me and her dad. I'm good with this, I feel loved and attractive cos my husband is the best, but even when I was single and me and my adult daughter went out on nights together, I felt we were equally gorgeous just different, and we just loved the music and dance and flirting.Have an open, honest and mutually admiring relationship with your daughter, and life will be good.

No- that's warped to think that way.  You created her and you raised her- be glad that she gets so much attention, as you contributed to it.

No I,m a learned woman and I can,t interfere the others and her!

No, not at all. I expect my children to do better in life than I have, and I trust their children will be more successful than they are.

i might be more jealous

Not just 'hotter', but more successful in life as well. Unfortunately some women are so insecure (TWISTED!) they resent anything nice happening for their kids. Personally, I have been proud of the achievements of each of my children.

• Jesere

Nope.................

• Kenny

Not in the slightest .

No but my late mother said that her mother was jealous of her. It happens.

That's why you see so many Karens nowadays