Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

It it ok to spend your days off work browsing malls as I have no friends (not spending much $ as I have little)?

At least i am around people..

This was precovid

Have coffee friends I see every 6 months, no close freinds and no family, no kids, no partner.

No one wants to be my friend, ok person that I am

As I said “linkus”

No one wants to be my friend, i have tried and tried and tried and i am constantly rejected.

Another top quality answer “Pearl”

The 'experts' actually recommend to go out and be among people.

You choose to spend your down time doing what is right for you.  There is no one golden rule to follow, follow your intuition and do what feels right for you.

I'm not here to judge. There are worse things to do for worse reasons.

• As long as you are enjoying yourself, it's fine. 

i dont see anything wrong with that

Yes, it is ok to spend time as you desire, including wallowing in the fact you have no friends.  Others might think you could use your time to make friends rather than dwelling on your past failure.

Don't be a mall-zombie.

Read a book. Write a book. Listen to music. re-arrange your furniture. Cook something really complicated. Give yourself a manicure.