when you open a tub of ice cream, can you stop eating it after only spoonfuls ?

I am of course referring to those family sized ice cream tubs.

I just helped myself to over 20 spoonfuls of Neopolitan Ice Cream ( Neapolitan ice cream ) and just couldn't find it in me to stop!

each spoon more tastier than the last, and of course trying to give all 3 flavors the attention they deserved (Chocolate,  Vanilla and Strawberry).

are you disciplined when near ice cream or do you do what I do,  get 'stuck in' ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes I CAN after my Chemo therapy i lost all interest in ice cream   No longer find the taste  smell or texture   pleasing actually   lost my taste for anything  with lots of  SWEETNESS   thank you for the question

• 1 month ago

Yes, I can stop at just a small dish of it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

My favorite is Blue Bunny Vanilla.  Put that in front of me and you aren't getting it back.  I cannot put it down.  No one can fault you for eating it...its a vice that really has few side effects (well, except for weight gain).  Ice cream is one of the things I could NOT live without.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I often eat about 3/4 of a half gallon at night and the rest for breakfast. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That is what self control is all about. If you don't have it, buy smaller containers. 

• 1 month ago

I eat ice cream maybe twice a year, so I would never get through a large tub. I buy a pint size of Ben and Jerry's or Hagen Daaz and just eat it in one sitting so that there is none left over to get all icy in the freezer. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I used to 'get stuck in' a few years ago, nowadays I restrain myself because I have diabetes.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I can. But I think that has more to do with my teeth sensitivity than anything else. I can't tolerate cold treats for long. I guess, in hindsight, it's kept me pretty disciplined! 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

it takes will power, but I 'usually' can .........................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I usually just have 3 scoops in a sugar cone. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.