My very first modelling shoot/ assessment ?

Hi there, I am 20 years old man, I’ve recently decided I’d give modelling a shot , I’ve found that I’ve applied for a couple of agencies and they all accepted me so it’s kinda been weird, I decided to go with this one company and on saturnday I’m going on the shoot/ assessment for them to see how I perform in front of a camera. I’m kinda nervous, I suffer from anxiety and social anxiety. What should I expect ? How should I act ? What should I do and not do? Any tips? Thank you all for advice ! The company is simply called MODELS with a camera next to its name is this a reputable company ?

• Maxi

"I’ve applied for a couple of agencies and they all accepted me" ...without seeing you? Then they are not 'model agencies'...they are agencies that will manipulate and sell  you poor quality portfolios and tell you you need to do 'model classes' so they will just scam you out of money.........  there is no 'assignment' or model job

Let me guess, they are charging you. SMH

You should expect to be groomed to do one of two things:

1)  Perform sex acts for the purposes of adult entertainment (porn); or

2)  Write them a big fat check and sign a contract that will completely rip you off.