WEST HAM 3-2 CHELSEA - God damn it I can't believe Pulisic's world class goal?

Was an overhead kick as well. Missed it because I needed a bloody píss.

Oh wait...

Other than that we have to keep on winning following tonight's results and our win last night.

Now we really to see Willian playing for Barcelona, He has a chance to lift Uefa Trophy 

• August

What overhead kick ? I must have blinked. Chelsea's defence was very poor with gaps all over the place.The way West Ham played suggests that they will climb out of the bottom 3. Up the Hammers 

I think Christian is one of Chelsea's star men at the moment. He looks sharp and relaxed and if the goals start going in Chelsea could be in business. Willian was also terrific and if the defending had been better we would be looking back at a good Chelsea win.

The stats:-

Possession 29% - 71% Chelsea.

Shots 11 - 17 Chelsea.

Shots on target 4 - 6 Chelsea.

??

Pulisic' scoring a "goal"? He was the main danger to West Ham, that's all.

• Ryan

United still have Leicester to play that could be a huge game. Leicester actually probably have the toughest last 6 games I was backing them to hold onto their top 4 place but with United on form it's going to be really tough to recover from here. Wolves have a similar run in to Leicester so I don't see them keeping up their challenge whereas United have 3 relegation battling teams to play, 2 mid table sides and then they have Leicester which I think falls on the final day of the season when United could be well ahead of Leicester by then. Chelsea have got some games coming up they should win they should be picking up around 11, 12 or 13 points from their final games. I'm afraid that might be the end of the road for Leicester. We will find out in around 2 weeks if Man City are banned from Europe next season (hopefully they are) so Leicester might still qualify if they finish 5th as much as the dumb greek likes to think 5th won't get you CL