G asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Will the Raiders ever win another Super Bowl?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I doubt it. Someone will find the name Raiders offensive and they'll be called something more localized. Las Vegas Trafficcers.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They might, if they figure out how to properly assemble and manage a winning team.  On thing people seem to forget about the Raiders teams that won a Super Bowl is that they were good teams, they may have all been rebels, but they were also good football players.  

• 1 month ago

In 1977, the then-Oakland Raiders win the Super Bowl beating the Minnesota Vikings 32-14. Then, in 1981, they beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-10. And, finally in 1984, they beat the Washington Redskins 38-9. In Super Bowl 11, some fans predicted that there's a tie between the Raiders and the Vikings because they both are #1 seeds in each conference. Their prediction is 21-21 in overtime. And in Super Bowl 18, other fans predicted a tie between the Redskins and the Raiders. Their score is 41-41 tie. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not in my lifetime....The Jets have a better chance. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe but just my personal opinion not when Gruden/Davis are in charge

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe in several years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not when their starting quarterback is Derelict Carr. He has a career win-loss record in the NFL that is way under water.  He makes dumb decisions, like throwing the ball away on 4th down and goal and his team is behind. Why not throw the ball at a receiver and at least give him a chance to catch the ball? If the ball is intercepted, so what? You turn the ball over on downs anyway.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes they will win

• 1 month ago

Ever is a long time.  Why do people keep asking questions with infinite time frames?  Yes, sometime before the NFL ceases to exist, odds are, the Raiders will have won another Super Bowl.

But I don't think it will be soon.  Gruden absolutely GUTTED that team and has way too much power.  I think he can make the Raiders semi-competitive, but I think it would be surprising if he can even do for them what he did the first time around...much less win the actual Super Bowl.

• 1 month ago

Hell to the no.  They swapped out their Oakland Fighting Spirit for Las Vegas Extreme Pussification.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.