Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

How do I troubleshoot Y!A bypassing my adblocker?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sharon
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

If a website is bypassing your adblocker you either haven't got it turned on or it isn't configured properly.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

How to troubleshoot software depends on what the software is and what specifically it's doing or not doing, that it should (or shouldn't) be doing. What you're using may not be optimal for what you want done. 

Move your question to Computers & Internet>Software as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not very applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how YA works and the rules here (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

You can move your question by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Try Uninstalling and Reinstall the Ad Blocker and see if that Fixes It 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You make sure that you have the latest version and (this may sound crazy to you) read the FAQs about the adblocker you  have to see any common problems that may come up as well as their solutions.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Get a GOOD ad blocker. Y!A doesn't bypass MY ad blocker 😉 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.