Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOther - United States · 1 month ago

I'm thinking about either flying to New York or taking a road trip there from Florida. What would happen if I do? What option is better?

You would be foolish to travel, if you don't have to go,ANYWHERE, by ANY MEANS. stay home !

Right now, you would have to quarantine for 14 days on arrival or be subject to a fine of up to $10,000 if you get caught breaking quarantine.

At this time, as entering NYS from FL means a 14 day quarantine, you would not be allowed to do anything touristy in NY.

Thus, making such a trip either by air or by car would be exceptionally stupid.

Right now?  A two-week quarantine.

Right now, driving is better, or at least less bad.

Normally, flying is better.

You have to be in quarantine for 14  days if you come to the Tri state area.

I think Florida is one of the states that New York is not accepting visitors from right now.  Better check on that. 

Right now, it seems unadvisable. 🦠 

I've done that route tons of times (I-95) 🙂