I am getting kicked out. Where to go?

You can come to my place

• Bort

You have options: 

- Ask friends and other family members for help / a place to stay. Couch surf and freeload!

- It's summer season in the noth eastern hemisphere. Set up camp. If you have some money you can get a decent dome tent for $20.

- Homeless shelters, community action agencies, and charity organizations as well as Churches (a church is a relevant place to seek help but it's your choice to take it further than asking for help like someone else replied suggesting you "find god". People have been looking for him for two thousand and 20 years and haven't found him)

Couch surf

Go to a shelter

Sleep on a park bench

Live in your car

Pitch a tent in your friends yard

Homeless shelter.  Also visit some churches.  They may help you.  If you have never asked Jesus Christ into your life as Lord and Savior, I urge you to do so.  He is a faithful friend.  Read the New Testament for more information.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John.  Pray.  I'll pray for you too.  

• Joe

homeless shelter