MJ asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Can you control your anger?

• Sathi

If I want to. Sometimes it's o.k. to unload on someone when they need to hear it.

Better than when younger .. it's called maturity

Anger is a negative emotional experience for the person who is angry. Mostly, people are angry because of the actions of others.

Q. Why do you choose to experience negative emotion, because of what someone else has done ?

When you can see this, you can LET GO of the anger.

Obsessing over the issue that is making you angry is what is feeding the anger. Stop obsessing. Acknowledge you're not happy about something and assess if there is anything you can do to change the situation - and do so if you can. If you can't - LET IT GO. What's the point of carrying on and looking like a fool?? 

Sometimes we can't control our anger because things are going on which makes us angry. But if we can so some meditation then we can control it.

Jajajajajajaja Después de estar casado por 30 años te diré que se aprende a controlar la ira, y no solo la ira, también la furia y el deseo de matar, cuando tu te cáses sabrás lo que es eso, las mujeres son en exceso Lindísimas, Preciosas, Bellas, Hermosas, pero así tiene la capacidad de poder cagárle la vida a quien ellas quieran.

Buena Suerte. <

Sometimes not.       

Yes I can.

Hardly anything gets me riled.

• I try my hardest but it’s difficult.

• Andy C

Not when I am sick,  having difficulty on the toilet, not going #2 even though feeling like diarrhea and people come knocking. 

I'm very pissed right now.