Would you bully somebody for an entire week if you were getting paid a million bucks for it ?

but once you got paid, you could always tell that person about it - and pay them half and apologize.  

would you be that mean ?  for $1m , bully the hell out of someone for 7 days straight ?

That's a little under $6000 per hour or $3000 for half.  Minimum wage is $10-$15/ hour. real tough choice

• L

Sorry............my parents taught me to respect others and I guess I'll just continue to live poor.

I'd give the person 3/4 of the $1 million. 

If I look at it as "would I tolerate being bullied for a week for $500k"?  Yes, absolutely.  

So I guess I'd tolerate being on the receiving end but I still would have a hard time doing that to someone.

no i would not do so

Only if I could tell them what I would be getting for it and will give them half.

• Lisa M

Ask any CEO and you'll get your answer. They would consider it a bonus to get paid for what they love to do most.

Hos is this an Etiquette question?

Absolutely      

• y

Don't have it in me to do that to someone for more then 15 minutes or so.

• Sandy

no, that's not in my nature.