Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What would your name be if you chose it? ?

If you got to chose a name for yourself what would it be? 

Just fun and curious, as I’ve always thought about having a different name growing up haha

It’s super hard for me to chose but I’d say either Alison (Alice), Ramona, or Audrey. Just going based on looks and personality 😊

I'd choose something simple, classic and understated, like Clara, Leah or Iris. 

I'm actually happy with my first name, Charlotte, though, but I'd love to change my middle as it's really boring. Something elegant like Charlotte Seraphina. 

It would be Evangeline.

• denise

I always liked the name 'Alicia'.

I would still be Laura because I’m named after my great grandma 

• Snid

I like the name Robin.

I suspect that not many people use their real names on this site so you can see for yourself.

X. It would save me so much time if I only have to sign my name with just an X. Of course, it’ll be easy to forge but it’ll be hard to prove I signed it. So if I change my mind after signing a bad contract, I can just say that it wasn’t my signature.