Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 1 month ago

Is there a website I can look up someone’s name and address using their CA license plate number? I don’t mind paying a fee. ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There are lots of websites that claim to provide that very information, for a modest fee of course.  None of them are legit, but there are websites.

You're not going to get that information.  It's not available to the public.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

POLICE usually are the only ones that has that information because they are the ones that are in need of it should it be a bank robbery or body snatching.  This is generally anonymous to the general public because it is NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS. basically.  Also there is privacy concerns. Again, NONE OF YOUR FLUCKING BUSINESS.   You can understand that. Right?

. DMV might have that information, but it is "theirs" not for the general populace. Also, not On-Line.

A Little fee.  How about we hang you naked between 2 trees on the side of the busy highway for a week?  Now is that cost worth it?

Why not? Because you will be showing off your business?

Same idea.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hire a LICENSED private investigator who can access those records.

I'm an LPI, and I can.  It is NOT true that only the Police have access to that info.

• 1 month ago

The police can do that you cannot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That poor young female actress in the Mork and Mindy television show was killed by someone that got her address from the DMV.   Now you can use a PO Box for your mailing address. Sad.  It is NOT public information.

• May
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No.  There is not.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

CA. made that info private after two people were murdered.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The states don't want to give that info away or sell a few names for peanuts . . . . they want to sell their lists to those who will pay the most:  insurance companies, warranty companies,  home improvement,  ambulance-chaser law firms,  3rd world boiler-room operations . . . . . and other people we don't want to hear form.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

that would be personal & private information .........................

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No you can't.   

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.