Anonymous

I have an investigation on Saturday about being late. How can I make it work for me better?

So I suffer from depression, and intrusive and obsessive thinking which mostly occurs in the intention before falling asleep. 

I can’t go to the doctors to be prescribed sleep medication or anything because of the coronavirus so I can mention this being why I haven’t acted in the last few months since they gave me a warning around the time the lockdown began. I suffer from sleep inertia and sleep insomnia. Mornings are absolutely impossible and awful for me most of the times I get weak shaking muscles that feel awful and can barely keep my eyes open or alert. I reckon it’s just going to be a disciplinary as I just got given a new locker key. Aside from a rep and a few notes what can I do to make this work my way? Thanks if you have experience with this and advice. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.